Image Map

Monday, February 15, 2016

Snow Cream = Deliciousness



I am so done with winter and snow, and cold dreary weather.  It's making me miserable and grouchy, and I'm cold all the time.  However I will admit that I was happy we had snow again yesterday so I could make some snow cream.  I haven't gotten a chance to make it yet this year.

I got a recipe from a friend last year and every since I made it, I've been in love with it!  It tastes just like homemade ice cream in a fraction of the time and a fraction of the cost!

All you need is 8 cups of snow, a can of sweetened condensed milk, and a splash of vanilla.  Stir everything together and it's done!  I like to add crushed pineapple to my bowl of ice cream, and I've also added chocolate syrup and thawed frozen strawberries too.  It's all yummy!!




No comments: