Image Map

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday World Fun!

Near the end of October, Shawn and I took Gavin and Zoe to Holiday World for our first and only trip of the year.  Usually we make it out there at least twice - once in the summer for the water park, and once in the fall to ride rides, but this summer got away from us and we didn't get a chance to go.
In the fall I usually like to go either the last weekend they are open, or the next to the last weekend.  In the past when we've done this, obviously the weather is much cooler, but the crowds are much less too!  Usually there is no one there, you can park almost right at the door, and there are no lines for any of the rides.

That wasn't the case this time :(  That park was packed!  While it wasn't as busy as I've normally seen it, there was alot of people there for the fall time.  I'm not a fan of standing in line for rides, so we didn't get ride as many rides as we wanted too, but we did have a great time, we met up with some friends there, and Shawn won Zoe a big pink stuffed animal.

This was also the night that the kids were going to have a sleep over at our house, but the Acadia had other plans for that.  Long story!  I'll save that for another blog entry.



The turkey whirl - my favorite ride!  #4 is a really good spinner!  We always pick that turkey and we seriously make it spin, and scream the whole time we have it spinning! 












Gavin had the best time on the teacups and I don't think I've ever heard him laugh so hard in his little life. You can tell by the expressions on his face that he was loving it!  I took a video of this too, but my video's don't ever load to my blog correctly.  




While the kids went into the playground area, Zoe had me watch her phone.  I'm that one person who, if I see a phone or camera laying around, will pick it up and take pictures with it.  LOL!!  These are from Zoe's phone!









No comments: