Image Map

Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving 2014

Turkey day started bright and early for us!  Mom was up around 6:00 a.m. putting the turkey on and shortly after everyone was up getting ready for the big day.

Gavin and I departed at 10:30 a.m. for our first trek to Rockport to pick up his mom and dad, Billy, and Aunt Dobie.  Then it was back home to partake in all the yummy food and festivities.


Mom prepared almost the entire meal this year herself and it was delicious!  We had just about any and everything you could think of to eat, with plenty of leftovers!






After two plates of the above, I was forced into Shawn's chair for a nap because of turkey coma, but a certain little boy enjoyed giving me wet willy's too much for me to nap! :/


After lunch, it was either retire to the living room to relax, or hang out in the kitchen and play games.

 



My fave game was playing O'NO99 with Gavin, mom and my two uncles, all of whom are CHEATERS at this game! 
 

Gavin and I were sharing a hand so I had to help him.  It was so cute when he could get a colored card cause he would whisper to me, but everyone could still hear him, "we got an H", or "we got an R", or when we would get a 99 card, he would say "we got a 19".  HAHA!


I tried to teach him how to play Mancala, but near the end of the game, he said "hey Stace, maybe you could just buy Candyland for us to play?" 

No comments: