Image Map

Monday, December 8, 2014

Gavin's Kindergarten Field Trip

Back in October, I met Gavin's kindergarten class out at Trunnel's Farm Market in Utica, Kentucky for their class field trip. For some reason I thought we would be the only school there and would just have the run of the place.  That wasn't the case.  There were school buses and kids everywhere!  In fact, there was SEVEN different schools there!  It was all very well organized for our group and we had a great time learning about pumpkins and gourds, picking pumpkins, and playing!













I'm obviously behind at blogging about this trip, so I'll post this here too.  Back at Thanksgiving time, Trunnell's Farm Market did a Facebook photo contest.  I entered this picture into their contest and won honorable mention which got us two free passes to their family fun acre next fall!






post signature

No comments: