Image Map

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Lookie what I got...




My fertility package arrived Thursday of last week!  All of the contents were in tact.  I also picked up the Femara pills from the pharmacy.  I started the pills Tuesday night and take 2 a day for 5 days, and the Follistim injections tonight by injecting 150 units once a night for 6 nights.  Wednesday we go in for the bloodwork and a follicle ultrasound.  If I have enough mature follicles, I'll get my trigger shot to make me ovulate and then Shawn and I will go back on Friday to get our first IUI.  If I don't have enough mature follicles, then it's all wasted time and money and I'll come home and have a pity party for myself.  I'm trying to be positive and excited, but after 7 years of trying and having disappointment each month and each time we try something, it's hard to be happy and have a smile.

I appreciate all of your prayers, thoughts, and kind words from my last post.  I truly appreciate them!  








No comments: