Image Map

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Happy 4th of July


Happy Independence Day!



We celebrated the 4th of July with family and friends this year.  Shawn's parent's were in town and he spent the morning golfing with them, Bro. Heard, Robin, Brian and Dan.  I spent the morning making potato salad for a cookout we were going too, and straightening up the house.  I also went and got my piggies painted with a fun fireworks design.

Everyone ended up at the Robinson's around 2:30 p.m. (Shawn and his parents came later) for an afternoon/evening of food, fun and friends!  The weather on the 4th was absolutely amazing!!  We all had a great time sitting outside talking and visiting, eating lots of delicious food, hitting golf balls into the field, making homemade ice cream, and getting pedicures and "messages" by Zoe!

Around 8:00 p.m. we started the cleanup of the afternoon's mess and we all headed to the Rockport Park to watch the fireworks.  I ended up sitting with my sister and her family and that hot little mess nephew of mine, Gavin!  Zoe and her friend joined us and three of them erupted into giggles galore!!
I didn't take as many pictures as I would of liked, or as I normally would have, but here is what I did get...


















No comments: